Doctor Who → Favourite scenes
3rd Doctor in the shower - Spearhead from Space (x)
Please extend your courtesy to all Doctors present in the room
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Malaysian artist Lim Zhi Wei adorns her watercolors entitled “ Flowergirls” with real flowers, to a stunning effect.
I tried to work with the colors and still make it resemble the colors of six’s jacket and this color monstrosity happened sorry
also I didn’t know what to draw at first so this is just six glaring at a cat he’s holding
The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield: The Revolution
New favourite sound in the world? The Doctor screaming at the heavens.
Greetings from snowy Brooklyn!
One of our fave bits from the 'Hunters of the Burning Stone' comic.
Ian and Eleven looking back over the development of their relationship with each other.
I find it hilarious that nearly every Doctor Who book I’ve read refers to the 7th Doctor as “the little man” “that short man” etc.
I like to imagine Sylvester reading the book and crossing out any sentence that mentions his height and instead writing, “That handsome man”
I’m not short, I’m just cuddle size!
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok